Where are you from?

Phun

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Credits
Where are you from in this world we call Earth?

I'm originally from Portsmouth, Ohio. Born and raised here...after 35 years I'm still here...I have moved to Michigan before...

I originated in Northern VA. I moved down to Mississippi 18 years ago to be with my g/f. :D

Thanks!! Been a rocky road, but we stuck it out. Even when we had no money or car!!

I moved when I was quite young because of my dad's work, basically. Just stayed out here, because the UK is so expensive.
Cool, right on! I've never been to AZ, or the UK. I currently live in a rural area. Love it!

Born and raised in Florida, moved to California when I graduated High School. Lived there for a few years then met my husbands online while he was in Iraq. Talked for about a year then went to visit him and his family for Thanksgiving and fell in LOVE! :love: We got married a year later. :love:

Born and raised in Florida, moved to California when I graduated High School. Lived there for a few years then met my husbands online while he was in Iraq. Talked for about a year then went to visit him and his family for Thanksgiving and fell in LOVE! :love: We got married a year later. :love:
Awesome!! :)

Back