What's new
Crowd Topics

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Scary Movies

Phun

Administrator
Administrator
Credits
What is your favorite scary movie of all time that just gives you nightmares for awhile?

As a young kid, I couldn't even watch Poltergeist or Amityville Horror. Scared the crap out of me. When I was like 15, I saw Jacob's Ladder at the theater. That gave me nightmares, and I was afraid to close my eyes when taking a shower for several weeks. LOL

As a young kid, I couldn't even watch Poltergeist or Amityville Horror. Scared the crap out of me. When I was like 15, I saw Jacob's Ladder at the theater. That gave me nightmares, and I was afraid to close my eyes when taking a shower for several weeks. LOL
Fair enough! Some good movies, though. (Others would agree with your mind set)

I love them all now. Esp. jump scares, and lots of gore!!

Ohhhh for sure...jump scares are the best ones with a little gore in there
I love extreme gore. Blood everywhere. Ever seen the Hatchet series? Or Terrifier? :D

I love extreme gore. Blood everywhere. Ever seen the Hatchet series? Or Terrifier? :D
I haven't even watch Terrifer yet...I'm about to. I heard a lot of good feedback on that.

I haven't even watch Terrifer yet...I'm about to. I heard a lot of good feedback on that.
It's really good! There are three of them. The first one is called All Hallows Eve, then Terrifier, and Terrifier 2. Very good flicks if you like senseless gore and violence. :D

Back