What's new
Crowd Topics

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

John Titor

Phun

Administrator
Administrator
Credits
John Titor and TimeTravel_0 are pseudonyms used on internet forums between 2000 and 2001 by an individual claiming to be an American military time traveler from the year 2036.[1][2] Their posts discussed various aspects of time travel, and described future calamitous events, including a global nuclear war. The uniform inaccuracy of their predictions and inconsistencies in their explanations has led many to view the story with skepticism. A 2009 investigation suggested that the entire affair was a hoax created by Larry Haber, a Florida entertainment lawyer, and his brother John Rick Haber, a computer scientist.[3] These claims have never been verified.

I haven't even heard of this before. lol

Although I do believe in the possibility of time travel, I think we would need extraordinary technology (exotic matter, artificial wormholes, space folding, etc) to achieve it. We are nowhere near that level, and probably won't be for many years if we don't self destruct first.

Back