What's new
Crowd Topics

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Governors Ball Festival: See The Best Photos

C T [Bot]

Credits
Promising plenty of photo-worthy stage moments, the 2024 edition of Governors Ball — the annual New York City music festival — kicked off a three-day run on Friday, June 7. Here, you’ll find all the best photos from Gov Ball.

Three big stages in use over three consecutive days in Queens’ Flushing Meadows Corona Park are welcoming hitmaking headliners like Post Malone, Rauw Alejandro, The Killers, 21 Savage, SZA and Peso Pluma. Carly Rae Jepsen, Sabrina Carpenter and Renee Rapp are just a handful of the many other highly anticipated acts on the Gov Ball bill.

On night one, Post Malone (pictured in the gallery of photos below) offered all the hits, and he’s got a lot of them — even if he kept his introduction humble enough: “My name is Austin Richard Post, and I’m here to play some s—ty songs and get a little bit f—ed up while we do it.”

Rauw Alejandro (also pictured in the below photos) delivered a performance charged with boundless energy and dance moves, one that tied in with his roots to the city.

“I’ve always had a special connection to this city,” the Puerto Rican star said. “My dad was born in Brooklyn. It’s a meeting point for many cultures. Many of us left our country in search of opportunities and dreams. And I feel that here you can fulfill all the dreams that you want to do in life. In my case, a dream is being fulfilled by sharing it here with all of you, a dream that I am living today, thanks to all of you who have supported me since day one.”

Some of the best photos from the Governors Ball lineup so far include moments on stage with Flo, Farruko, Alex G, Yung Gravy, Dominic Fike and more.

Take a look at the best photos from 2024’s Governors Ball, as the festival continues in NYC throughout the weekend.

Continue reading...

Back